Private Group Candle Making Workshop
Join To Be Calm's fun candle making workshops.
- Location: The Cooking Studio @ The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, 068815
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Size: Maximum of 8 Participants
- Food and refreshments catered by The Providore are included and will be served after the session.
- Package includes a 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of class.
External Class and Event Precautions at The Providore
- All participants have to do a compulsory check-in via the Trace Together app/SEGW
- Participants have to wear their masks at all times during the class, except when eating or drinking after/before the class
- Participants should be grouped into groups of no more than 5 pax per group, and intermingling between groups is not allowed
- Each group must be seated at least 1m apart
- Participants are required to fill up a form and have their temperature taken before attending the class.
- Participants would be required to sanitize their hands before entering the workshop venue.
- T&C applies
If you wish for a private event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Events
- Hens Parties
- Children's Parties
- Birthday Parties
Learn the art of candlemaking at our workshops or join us for our Seasonal Floral & Candle making workshops.
With over 50 fragrances to choose from - be surprised and delighted by the multiple fragrance combinations you can create. Become familiar with fragrance groups, wax types and learn why we respond so positively to fragrance and the memories it evokes.
Our workshops are educational, fun and creative. At the end of the session, you will be more knowledgeable about fragrance and have created your own Soy Wax Fragrant Candle to take home.
Great for team building, corporate events, Hens Parties or simply to come along and be creative.
Cost depends on options & number of people. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
To Be Calm will make every endeavour to conduct all workshops and classes in accordance with confirmed bookings, and it will only be under extraordinary circumstances that this would change. Should a confirmed workshop not be able to be conducted by To Be Calm, participants will be offered a new booking at no extra cost or a full refund of monies paid.
Full refunds are only available if cancellation notice given one week in advance of the class. No refunds/credits will be given if the participant fails to turn up for the class or cancels inside 48 hours.
Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 48 hours before the booked timing, subject to availability.
- The refreshment set is non-refundable and non-transferable to another class if rescheduled.
Sorry, currently out of stock