Private Group Candle Making Workshop
Learn the art of candle making at To Be Calm's very own candle making experiential workshops.
With over 60 fragrances to choose from - be surprised and delighted by the multiple fragrance combinations you can create. Become familiar with fragrance groups, wax types and learn why we respond so positively to fragrance and the memories it evokes.
Our workshops are educational, fun and creative. At the end of the session, you will be more knowledgeable about fragrances and have created your own Soy Wax Fragrant Candle to take home.
Join To Be Calm's fun candle making workshops. Great for team building, corporate events, Hens Parties or simply to come along and be creative.
- Location: The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, 068815
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes workshop plus 45 minutes waiting time for the candles to set
- Class requirements: Minimum of 6 participants or payment equals to 6 if cannot meet minimum participant requirement
- Light refreshments catered by The Providore are included and will be served after the session. Conditions apply.
- Package includes a 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of class.
Enquiries for a private event please email us at email@example.com
- Corporate Events
- Hens Parties
- Children's Parties
- Birthday Parties
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration & Admission
- Admission to workshop is on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited slots available.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to change the workshop dates and times.
2. Workshop Confirmation
A confirmation email on the commencement of the workshop will be sent to participants 3 days before the workshop start date.
3. Workshop Cancellation
- To Be Calm reserves the right to cancel the Workshop under the following circumstances:
- Other unforeseen circumstances that prevent the running of the workshop.
- If any Covid-19 related government instructions that requires the course to be cancelled, full refunds will be issued. Rescheduling is permitted at no additional costs.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to amend, or cancel any classes, class times, dates, or published prices. When an online booking has been accepted by To Be Calm and is subsequently canceled, the customer will be liable for the following charges. All cancellations must be received in writing( through email)
- Full refunds are only administered strictly one week before the class. No refunds/credits will be given if the participant fails to turn up for the class. Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 48 hours before the booked timing, subject to availability.
- Refreshment set is non-refundable and non-transferable to another class if rescheduled.
4. Blackout Dates
To Be Calm reserves the right to reject any private booking during blackout periods during conflicting Public Candle Making Workshop session, Public Holidays and eves of Public Holiday etc.
Enquiries for booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"I am extremely pleased with the outline of the workshop and overall experience. I must say this is one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had with my friends since the pandemic" - Joycelyn
"2 hours flew past without us realizing! I will definitely bring my family along for this experience soon. My fiance was very delighted to take part in this fun session last Saturday morning! Thank you for the awesome time!" - Nicholas Lau
"The highlight for me was smelling the many fragrances and choosing a beautiful one for my home. It was such a wonderful morning to spend with friends." - Neryn