Private Group Candle Making Workshop
Learn the art of candle making at To Be Calm's very own candle making experiential workshops.
With over 60 fragrances to choose from - be surprised and delighted by the multiple fragrance combinations you can create. Become familiar with fragrance groups, wax types and learn why we respond so positively to fragrance and the memories it evokes.
Our workshops are educational, fun and creative. At the end of the session, you will be more knowledgeable about fragrances and have created your own Soy Wax Fragrant Candle to take home.
Join To Be Calm's fun candle making workshops. Great for team building, corporate events, Hens Parties or simply to come along and be creative.
- Class requirements: Minimum of 6 participants or payment equals to 6 if cannot meet minimum participant requirement
- Each participant will create their own unique 150-gram Soy and Coconut wax fragrant candle
- Light refreshments catered by The Providore and will be served after the session. Conditions apply.
- 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of the workshop.
- The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, Singapore 068815.
- Offsite option available, subject to minimum participant
- 90 to 120 minutes. Excluding 45 minutes waiting time for candles to set.
Enquiries for a private event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Events
- Hens Parties
- Children's Parties
- Birthday Parties
Terms and Conditions (Private Classes)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before participating in our workshop. By signing up for our workshop, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
1. Registration & Admission
- Admission to workshop is on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited slots available for each available time slot.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to change the workshop dates and times.
2. Workshop Confirmation
- A confirmation email on the commencement of the workshop will be sent to participants 3 days before the scheduled workshop date. If you do not receive any confirmation email, kindly drop an email to email@example.com to reach out.
3. Workshop Cancellation/Rescheduling
- To Be Calm reserves the right to cancel/amend workshop schedule, content, published price or facilitators, if necessary. Participants will be notified of any significant changes in advance. To Be Calm reserves the rights to cancel the workshop under the following circumstances:
- If any Covid-19 related government instructions that requires the course to be cancelled, full refunds will be issued. Rescheduling is permitted at no additional costs.
- Other unforeseen circumstances that prevent the running of the workshop.
- Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 48 hours before the booked timing, subject to availability. Refreshment set is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable to another class if rescheduled.
4. Venue Partner
- To Be Calm partners closely with The Providore for our workshops and events. Please note that To Be Calm and The Providore are separate entities and are not subsidiaries of each other.
- All refreshments served as part of the workshop package will be strictly provided in takeaway containers only, unless otherwise stated. Participants are encouraged to purchase any additional food or beverages for consumption during the workshop only from The Providore Café, Deli, or Bakery. Food purchased from The Providore for the workshop will be served in takeaway containers.
- In the event that certain food or beverages cannot be served in takeaway containers due to their nature, participants are encouraged to enjoy them prior to or after the workshop instead.
- Only food and beverage purchased from the Providore are permitted on the premises.
5. Blackout Dates
- To Be Calm reserves the right to reject any private booking during blackout periods during conflicting Public Candle Making Workshop session, Public Holidays and eves of Public Holiday etc.
Enquiries for booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"I am extremely pleased with the outline of the workshop and overall experience. I must say this is one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had with my friends since the pandemic" - Joycelyn
"2 hours flew past without us realizing! I will definitely bring my family along for this experience soon. My fiance was very delighted to take part in this fun session last Saturday morning! Thank you for the awesome time!" - Nicholas Lau
"The highlight for me was smelling the many fragrances and choosing a beautiful one for my home. It was such a wonderful morning to spend with friends." - Neryn