Private Group Candle Making Workshop
Learn the art of candlemaking at our workshops.
With over 50 fragrances to choose from - be surprised and delighted by the multiple fragrance combinations you can create. Become familiar with fragrance groups, wax types and learn why we respond so positively to fragrance and the memories it evokes.
Our workshops are educational, fun and creative. At the end of the session, you will be more knowledgeable about fragrance and have created your own Soy Wax Fragrant Candle to take home.
Great for team building, corporate events, Hens Parties or simply to come along and be creative.
- Location: The Cooking Studio @ The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, 068815
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Class requirements: Minimum of 4 participants.
- Food and refreshments catered by The Providore are included and will be served after the session for takeaway. Dine-in not allowed.
- Package includes a 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of class.
External Class and Event Precautions
- Participants need to be fully vaccinated. PET (Pre-event test) will not be accepted.
- All participants have to do a compulsory check-in via the Trace Together app/SEGW and present vaccination status.
- Participants will be split into subgroups of 2 pax.
- Participants have to wear their masks at all times during the class.
- Each group must be seated at least 1m apart.
Enquiries for a private event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Events
- Hens Parties
- Children's Parties
- Birthday Parties
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration & Admission
- Admission to workshop is on a first come, first served basis. Limited slots only.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to change the workshop dates.
2. Workshop Confirmation
A confirmation email on the commencement of the workshop will be sent to participants 10 days before the workshop start date.
A workshop is confirmed once we have a confirmed minimum registrations required, for commencement of a successful workshop.
3. Workshop Cancellation
- To Be Calm reserves the right to cancel the Workshop under the following circumstances:
- Other unforeseen circumstances that prevent the running of the workshop.
- If any Covid-19 related government instructions that requires the course to be cancelled, full refunds will be issued. Rescheduling is permitted at no additional costs.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to amend, or cancel any classes, class times, dates, or published prices. When an online booking has been accepted by To Be Calm and is subsequently canceled, the customer will be liable for the following charges. All cancellations must be received in writing( through email)
- Full refunds are only administered strictly one week before the class. No refunds/credits will be given if the participant fails to turn up for the class. Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 48 hours before the booked timing, subject to availability.
- Refreshment set is non-refundable and non-transferable to another class if rescheduled.