Essential Oil Rollerball Interactive Workshop
Enjoy a fun and informative session with To Be Calm as we take you on a journey of the benefits of essential oils and provide guidance on the creation of specific ‘Wellness’ blends. Essential oils may be used singly or in combination to bring about curative and restorative processes to the mind and body.
Join To Be Calm's Essential Oil Roller Ball Interactive Workshop.
- Class requirements: Minimum of 4 sign-ups for successful commencement
- Each participant will create 2 bottles of their own unique 10ml Essential Oil Rollerball
- Light refreshments catered by The Providore and will be served during the session. Conditions apply.
- 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of the workshop.
- The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, Singapore 068815.
- 90 to 120 minutes.
To book, select a workshop date from those available. Bookings will be confirmed via email.
Enquiries for booking or if you wish for a private event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions (Public Classes)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before participating in our workshop. By signing up for our workshop, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
1. Registration & Admission
- Admission to workshop is on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited slots available for each available time slot.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to change the workshop dates and times.
2. Workshop Confirmation
- A confirmation email on the commencement of the workshop will be sent to participants 3 days before the scheduled workshop date. If you do not receive any confirmation email, kindly drop an email to email@example.com to reach out.
- Workshop is confirmed once we have reached a minimum of 4 registrations for commencement of a successful workshop. 3 days notice will be given to affected participants if minimum registration is not achieved.
- If the workshop needs to be rescheduled, participants will be informed, and alternative dates will be provided. Workshop will be rescheduled at no additional cost, refreshment package will also not be affected.
- In the event that no suitable date can be worked out for the rescheduled workshop, a full refund will be administered to the same payment method used during checkout.
3. Workshop Cancellation/Rescheduling
- To Be Calm reserves the right to cancel/amend workshop schedule, content, published price or facilitators, if necessary. Participants will be notified of any significant changes in advance. To Be Calm reserves the rights to cancel the workshop under the following circumstances:
- If any Covid-19 related government instructions that requires the course to be cancelled, full refunds will be issued. Rescheduling is permitted at no additional costs.
- Other unforeseen circumstances that prevent the running of the workshop.
- When an online booking has been accepted by To Be Calm and is subsequently canceled by the customer, the customer will be liable for the following charges. All cancellations must be received in writing (through email) and full refunds will only be administered strictly for cancellation made one week before the scheduled class. No refunds/credits will be given if the participant fails to turn up for the class.
- Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 48 hours before the booked timing, subject to availability. Refreshment set is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable to another class if rescheduled.
4. Venue Partner
- To Be Calm partners closely with The Providore for our workshops and events. Please note that To Be Calm and The Providore are separate entities and are not subsidiaries of each other.
- All refreshments served as part of the workshop package will be strictly provided in takeaway containers only, unless otherwise stated. Participants are encouraged to purchase any additional food or beverages for consumption during the workshop only from The Providore Café, Deli, or Bakery. Food purchased from The Providore for the workshop will be served in takeaway containers.
- In the event that certain food or beverages cannot be served in takeaway containers due to their nature, participants are encouraged to enjoy them prior to or after the workshop instead.
- Only food and beverage purchased from the Providore are permitted on the premises.
Enquiries for booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org