Corporate Team Building Candle Making Workshop
Ignite Creativity, Collaboration, and Connection with a To Be Calm Team Building Candle Making Workshop!
Treat your team to a fun, engaging and insightful candle-making workshop. This is an unforgettable fragrance journey that engages the senses and sparks creativity. Through immersing themselves in a wide range of beautiful aromas your team will experience how fragrance affects our memories and emotions. They will enjoy reflecting, creating and sharing how fragrance has featured in parts of their lives they may not have previously thought too much about.
To Be Calm Team Building Candle Making Workshop Includes:
- Each participant will create their own unique 150-gram Soy and Coconut wax fragrant candle
- Team Building Games / Fun Competitions
- Attractive Team Building Activity Prizes
- Light refreshments catered by The Providore and will be served after the session. Conditions apply.
- 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of the workshop.
- 25% discount on all To Be Calm product purchases on the day
- The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, Singapore 068815.
- Offsite option available, subject to minimum participant
- 90 to 120 minutes workshop plus additional 45 minutes waiting time. Flexible program to cater to the needs of your event.
Why Choose Our Workshop?
- Tailored to Your Needs: We can customize the workshop to align with your team's specific goals and objectives.
- Experienced Team: With over 6 years of workshop experience, we have catered to over 130 different corporate groups' team bonding activities. Our seasoned facilitators ensure a seamless experience, guiding your team through the activities with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Inclusive for All: No prior knowledge of fragrance or candle-making experience is necessary.
- Convenient and Exclusive Location: The Providore Downtown is an interesting, elegant and convenient location perfectly suited to hosting large groups for fun and interactive workshops.
- Value and Pricing: Each participant will have fun creating their own unique, exceptional quality fragrant candle and enjoy refreshments provided by the Providore. As the central feature of a reward and recognition and team building activity this fragrance journey will long be remembered and appreciated.
Corporate Client Feedback
"The workshop was a breath of fresh air, allowing us to tap into our creative sides and work together as a team. It was a memorable and enjoyable event that brought us closer as colleagues" - Jia Yan, Clients and Markets Executive, Deloitte
"The facilitators were engaging and made the candle-making workshop a fun and interactive team-building experience. We loved the creative design session and taking home our unique candles as souvenirs!" - Cecilia, Center Leader, YWCA
"The team learned a lot about fragrance and candle, and had lots of fun making our own. Will definitely recommend this workshop to colleagues for their team building." - Yeng Rarugal, Market Specialist, Meta
All prices are inclusive of GST:
Number of Pax/ Venue of Workshop
25 Pax - 40 Pax
41 Pax and above
Downtown Gallery, The Providore
Enquire for details
Enquire for details
Enquire for details
*Additional logistics fee of $100 for all off-site workshops.
To inquire about booking a workshop or to discuss customization options, contact us at email@example.com!
Terms and Conditions (Corporate events)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before participating in our workshop. By signing up for our workshop, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
Payment of workshop must be made in full within 30 days from successful commencement of workshop via the following methods:
- www.tobecalm.com for major debit or credit card
- Bank transfer or PayNow to business account/UEN
- e-Invoice through Vendor@Gov
2. Workshop Cancellation/ Rescheduling policy
To Be Calm reserves the right to reschedule the workshop, according to the participant’s requirements should any unforeseen circumstances arise. As much notice as possible will be given.
- We respectfully request at least 10 working days notice in writing (email) if you wish to cancel/reschedule the workshop. Full refunds will only be administrated if the terms are met. No partial or full refunds/credits will be given if the participant(s) fails to turn up for the class. Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 5 working days before the scheduled timing, subject to availability. An already rescheduled workshop can only be further rescheduled or cancelled following confirmation with To Be Calm.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 10 or 5 working days (respectively) will result in a late notice fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 20% of the reserved services.
- If workshops are conducted on site, refreshment sets are non-refundable and non-transferable should there be a reschedule.
3. Venue Partner
- To Be Calm partners closely with The Providore for our workshops and events. Please note that To Be Calm and The Providore are separate entities and are not subsidiaries of each other.
- All refreshments served as part of the workshop package will be strictly provided in takeaway containers only, unless otherwise stated. Participants are encouraged to purchase any additional food or beverages for consumption during the workshop only from The Providore Café, Deli, or Bakery. Food purchased from The Providore for the workshop will be served in takeaway containers.
- In the event that certain food or beverages cannot be served in takeaway containers due to their nature, participants are encouraged to enjoy them prior to or after the workshop instead.
- Only food and beverage purchased from the Providore are permitted on the premises.
Enquiries for booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org