Corporate Team Building Essential Oil Rollerball Workshop
Ignite Creativity, Collaboration, and Connection with To Be Calm Team Building Essential Oil Rollerball Workshop!
Strengthen your team's bond and motivation with this unique experience. Our interactive workshop promotes teamwork, communication, and creativity, catering to participants of all ages for a delightful and therapeutic journey.
Participants craft personalized rollerballs, fostering collaboration, creativity, and well-being. The aromatherapy aspect reduces stress and enhances overall wellness, offering employees a tangible tool for daily relaxation. Invest in your team's happiness and engagement with this memorable workshop, creating lasting positive impacts on both individuals and the organization. Let the journey to a healthier, more connected team begin!
Join our Corporate Essential Oil Rollerball Workshop and create a lasting memories while bringing your team closer together.
To Be Calm Team Building Essential Oil Rollerball Workshop includes:
- Each participant will create 2 bottles their own unique 10ml Essential Oil Rollerball
- Team Building Games / Fun Competitions
- Attractive Team Building Activity Prizes
- Light refreshments catered by The Providore and will be served during the session. Conditions apply.
- 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of the workshop.
- 25% discount on all To Be Calm product purchases on the day
- The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, Singapore 068815.
- Offsite option available, subject to minimum participant
- 80-100 minutes workshop. Flexible program to cater to the needs of your event.
Why Choose Our Workshop?
- Tailored to Your Needs: We can customize the workshop to align with your team's specific goals and objectives.
- Experienced Team: With over 6 years of workshop experience, we have catered to over 130 different corporate groups' team bonding activities. Our seasoned facilitators ensure a seamless experience, guiding your team through the activities with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- High-Quality Essential Oils: We use only the finest, 100% pure essential oils to ensure the best aromatherapy experience for your team.
- Convenient Location: Choose between hosting the workshop at your corporate office or our partnered venues, designed to accommodate your team comfortably.
Corporate Client Feedback
"The workshop was a breath of fresh air, allowing us to tap into our creative sides and work together as a team. It was a memorable and enjoyable event that brought us closer as colleagues" - Jia Yan, Clients and Markets Executive, Deloitte
"The facilitators were engaging and made the candle-making workshop a fun and interactive team-building experience. We loved the creative design session and taking home our unique candles as souvenirs!" - Cecilia, Center Leader, YWCA
"The team learned a lot about fragrance and candle, and had lots of fun making our own. Will definitely recommend this workshop to colleagues for their team building." - Yeng Rarugal, Market Specialist, Meta
All prices are GST inclusive:
|Number of Pax/ Venue of Workshop||6-14 Pax||15-24 Pax||25 Pax - 40 Pax||41 Pax and above|
|Downtown Gallery||$65/pax||$60/pax||Enquire for details||Enquire for details|
|Off-site*||N.A||$55/pax||Enquire for details||Enquire for details|
*Additional logistics fee of $100 for all off-site workshops.
Unlock the full potential of your team with our corporate team building Essential Oil Rollerball workshop. Experience the joy of creating something extraordinary together while building lasting connections and enhancing collaboration.
To inquire about booking a workshop or to discuss customization options, contact us at email@example.com!
Terms and Conditions (Corporate events)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before participating in our workshop. By signing up for our workshop, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
Payment of workshop must be made in full within 30 days from successful commencement of workshop via the following methods:
- www.tobecalm.com for major debit or credit card
- Bank transfer or PayNow to business account/UEN
- e-Invoice through Vendor@Gov
2. Workshop Cancellation/ Rescheduling policy
To Be Calm reserves the right to reschedule the workshop, according to the participant’s requirements should any unforeseen circumstances arise. As much notice as possible will be given.
- We respectfully request at least 10 working days notice in writing (email) if you wish to cancel/reschedule the workshop. Full refunds will only be administrated if the terms are met. No partial or full refunds/credits will be given if the participant(s) fails to turn up for the class. Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 5 working days before the scheduled timing, subject to availability. An already rescheduled workshop can only be further rescheduled or cancelled following confirmation with To Be Calm.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 10 or 5 working days (respectively) will result in a late notice fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 20% of the reserved services.
- If workshops are conducted on site, refreshment sets are non-refundable and non-transferable should there be a reschedule.
3. Venue Partner
- To Be Calm partners closely with The Providore for our workshops and events. Please note that To Be Calm and The Providore are separate entities and are not subsidiaries of each other.
- All refreshments served as part of the workshop package will be strictly provided in takeaway containers only, unless otherwise stated. Participants are encouraged to purchase any additional food or beverages for consumption during the workshop only from The Providore Café, Deli, or Bakery. Food purchased from The Providore for the workshop will be served in takeaway containers.
- In the event that certain food or beverages cannot be served in takeaway containers due to their nature, participants are encouraged to enjoy them prior to or after the workshop instead.
- Only food and beverage purchased from the Providore are permitted on the premises.
Enquiries for booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org