Christmas Candle Making Workshop
Get into the spirit this Christmas with your very own candle creation!
Join us to identify, create and enjoy the experience of crafting your very own special aroma of Christmas with a selection of over 60 different fragrances. Be creative in this session to reconnect and build your Christmas memories with To Be Calm's range of festive fragrances such as Cinnamon Orange, Christmas Cedar, Fresh Pine Needle and many more!
Be surprised and delighted by the multiple fragrance combinations you can create. Become familiar with fragrance groups, wax types and learn why we respond so positively to fragrance and the memories it evokes.
Our workshops are educational, fun and creative. At the end of the session, you will be more knowledgeable about fragrance and have created your own Soy Wax Fragrant Candle to take home.
Sign up now to receive a complimentary mini candle (worth $18), while stocks last!
Join To Be Calm's Christmas Candle Making Workshop now!
- Candle: White Ceramic Vessel with 300 grams of soy and coconut wax blend
- Location: The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, 068815
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes plus 45 minutes waiting time for the candles to set
- Light refreshments are catered by The Providore are included and will be served after the session. Conditions apply.
- Package includes a 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of class.
- Minimum of 4 registrations for commencement of a successful workshop.
To book, select a workshop date from those available. Bookings will be confirmed via email.
Due to overwhelming private bookings this festive period, we will only be conducting workshops on the 10th Dec 9.00am - 11.00am and 24th Dec 9.00am - 11.00am. Thank you for your understanding..
Enquiries for booking or if you wish for a private event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration & Admission
- Admission to workshop is on a first come, first served basis. Limited slots available per session
- To Be Calm reserves the right to change the workshop dates.
2. Workshop Confirmation
A confirmation email on the commencement of the workshop will be sent to participants 3 days before the workshop start date.
A workshop is confirmed once we have reached a minimum of 4 registrations, for commencement of a successful workshop.
3. Workshop Cancellation
- To Be Calm reserves the right to cancel the Workshop under the following circumstances:
- Other unforeseen circumstances that prevent the running of the workshop.
- If any Covid-19 related government instructions that requires the course to be cancelled, full refunds will be issued. Rescheduling is permitted at no additional costs.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to amend, or cancel any classes, class times, dates, or published prices. When an online booking has been accepted by To Be Calm and is subsequently canceled, the customer will be liable for the following charges. All cancellations must be received in writing( through email)
- Full refunds are only administered strictly one week before the class. No refunds/credits will be given if the participant fails to turn up for the class. Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 48 hours before the booked timing, subject to availability.
- Refreshment set is non-refundable and non-transferable to another class if rescheduled.
Enquiries for booking please email us at email@example.com
"To Be Calm's Christmas wreath making kicks off the festive cheer for me. For the last five years, my friends and I have joined these classes - it has become our annual ritual. It is so much fun and each year I am genuinely amazed by the beauty of everyone's wreaths and candles." Kim Nicholson
'It's just not Christmas without a To Be Calm's Christmas candle (or many), in the home nestled among my beautiful wreath!" - Annabelle
"The highlight for me was smelling the many fragrances and choosing a beautiful one for my home. It was such a wonderful morning to spend with friends." - Neryn