Candle Making Workshop
Learn the art of candle making at our workshops.
With over 50 fragrances to choose from - be surprised and delighted by the multiple fragrance combinations you can create. Become familiar with fragrance groups, wax types and learn why we respond so positively to fragrance and the memories it evokes.
Our workshops are educational, fun and creative. At the end of the session, you will be more knowledgeable about fragrance and have created your own Soy Wax Fragrant Candle to take home.
Join To Be Calm's fun candle making workshops.
- Location: The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, 068815
- Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours plus 30 minutes waiting time for the candles to set
- Light refreshments are catered by The Providore are included and will be served after the session. Conditions apply.
- Package includes a 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of class.
- Minimum of 4 registrations for commencement of a successful workshop.
To book, select a workshop date from those available. Bookings will be confirmed via email.
Enquiries for booking or if you wish for a private event please email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration & Admission
- Admission to workshop is on a first come, first served basis. Limited slots only.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to change the workshop dates.
2. Workshop Confirmation
A confirmation email on the commencement of the workshop will be sent to participants 10 days before the workshop start date.
A workshop is confirmed once we have reached a minimum of 4 registrations, for commencement of a successful workshop.
3. Workshop Cancellation
- To Be Calm reserves the right to cancel the Workshop under the following circumstances:
- Other unforeseen circumstances that prevent the running of the workshop.
- If any Covid-19 related government instructions that requires the course to be cancelled, full refunds will be issued. Rescheduling is permitted at no additional costs.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to amend, or cancel any classes, class times, dates, or published prices. When an online booking has been accepted by To Be Calm and is subsequently canceled, the customer will be liable for the following charges. All cancellations must be received in writing( through email)
- Full refunds are only administered strictly one week before the class. No refunds/credits will be given if the participant fails to turn up for the class. Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 48 hours before the booked timing, subject to availability.
- Refreshment set is non-refundable and non-transferable to another class if rescheduled.
Enquiries for booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"To Be Calm's Christmas wreath making kicks off the festive cheer for me. For the last five years, my friends and I have joined these classes - it has become our annual ritual. It is so much fun and each year I am genuinely amazed by the beauty of everyone's wreaths and candles". Kim Nicholson
'It's just not Christmas without a To Be Calm Christmas candle (or many) in the home nestled among my beautiful wreath, that I proudly made. A class
"The highlight for me was smelling the many fragrances and choosing a beautiful one for my home. It was such a wonderful morning to spend with friends." - Neryn, May 2018