Candle Making Workshop
We have adapted our candle making workshop schedule to fully and safely comply with the newly implemented Covid restrictions. Public classes will now be conducted for single bookings of two per session at the spacious Providore Downtown at the OUE Building. We have revised our schedule and organised multiple timings to our very popular workshops that will now be conducted every Wednesdays to Sundays.
Join To Be Calm's fun candle making workshops.
- Location: The Cooking Studio @ The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, 068815
- Date: Wednesday - Friday 11am-12.30pm, 1.30pm-3pm, 4pm-5.30pm, 6.30pm-8pm and Saturday - Sunday 10am-11.30am, 12.30-2pm, 3pm-4.30pm
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Size: Maximum of 2 Participants per session
- Food and refreshments catered by The Providore are included and will be served after the session for takeaway. Dine-in not allowed.
- Package includes a 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of class.
External Class and Event Precautions at The Providore
- All participants have to do a compulsory check-in via the Trace Together app/SEGW
- Participants have to wear their masks at all times during the class.
- Each group must be seated at least 1m apart
- Participants are required to fill up a form and have their temperature taken before attending the class.
- Participants would be required to sanitize their hands before entering the workshop venue.
- T&C applies
To book, select a workshop date from those available. Bookings will be confirmed via email.
Enquiries for booking or if you wish for a private event please email us at email@example.com
To Be Calm will make every endeavour to conduct all workshops and classes in accordance with confirmed bookings, and it will only be under extraordinary circumstances that this would change. Should a confirmed workshop not be able to be conducted by To Be Calm, participants will be offered a new booking at no extra cost or a full refund of monies paid.
Full refunds are only available if cancellation notice given one week in advance of the class. No refunds/credits will be given if the participant fails to turn up for the class or cancels inside 48 hours.
Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 48 hours before the booked timing, subject to availability.
- The refreshment set is non-refundable and non-transferable to another class if rescheduled.
"The highlight for me was smelling the many fragrances and choosing a beautiful one for my home. It was such a wonderful morning to spend with friends." - Neryn, May 2018