Join To Be Calm's fun candlemaking workshops.
- Location: The Cooking Studio @ The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, 068815
- Date: Fridays 5pm- 7pm and Saturday 2pm- 4pm
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Size: Maximum of 10 Participants
- Food and refreshments catered by The Providore are included during the session.
- Package includes a 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of class.
- Participants are required to fill up a travel declaration form and have their temperature taken before attending the class.
- Participants would be required to sanitize their hands before entering the workshop venue. Masks are also required to be worn at all times.
- T&C applies
To book, select a workshop date from those available. Bookings will be confirmed via email.
If you wish for a private event please email us at R.GheninaVillanueva@tobecalm.com or call us at 8249 5309
To Be Calm will make every endeavour to conduct all workshops and classes in accordance with confirmed bookings, and it will only be under extraordinary circumstances that this would change. Should a confirmed workshop not be able to be conducted by To Be Calm, participants will be offered a new booking at no extra cost or a full refund of monies paid.
Full refunds are only available if cancellation notice given one week in advance of the class. No refunds/credits will be given if the participant fails to turn up for the class or cancels inside 48 hours.
Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 48 hours before the booked timing, subject to availability.
- The refreshment set is non-refundable and non-transferable to another class if rescheduled.
"The highlight for me was smelling the many fragrances and choosing a beautiful one for my home. It was such a wonderful morning to spend with friends." - Neryn, May 2018