Essential Oil Rollerball Interactive Workshop
Enjoy a fun and informative session with To Be Calm as we take you on a journey of the benefits of essential oils and provide guidance on the creation of specific ‘Wellness’ blends. Essential oils may be used singly or in combination to bring about curative and restorative processes to the mind and body.
Join To Be Calm's Essential Oil Roller Ball Interactive Workshop.
- Location: The Providore 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, 068815
- Duration: 80-100 minutes
- Food and refreshments catered by The Providore are included and will be served after the session. Conditions apply.
- Package includes a 10% storewide coupon from The Providore valid for the same day of class.
- Minimum of 4 registrations for commencement of a successful workshop.
To book, select a workshop date from those available. Bookings will be confirmed via email.
Due to overwhelming private bookings over Christmas, we will not be having any public workshop for the month of November and December. Thank you for your understanding.
Enquiries for booking or if you wish for a private event please email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration & Admission
- Admission to workshop is on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited slots available.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to change the workshop dates and times.
2. Workshop Confirmation
A confirmation email on the commencement of the workshop will be sent to participants 3 days before the workshop start date.
Workshop is confirmed once we have reached a minimum of 4 registrations for commencement of a successful workshop. 2 days notice will be given to affected participants if minimum registration is not achieved.
3. Workshop Cancellation
- To Be Calm reserves the right to cancel the Workshop under the following circumstances:
- Other unforeseen circumstances that prevent the running of the workshop.
- If any Covid-19 related government instructions that requires the course to be cancelled, full refunds will be issued. Rescheduling is permitted at no additional costs.
- To Be Calm reserves the right to amend, or cancel any classes, class times, dates, or published prices. When an online booking has been accepted by To Be Calm and is subsequently canceled, the customer will be liable for the following charges. All cancellations must be received in writing( through email)
- Full refunds are only administered strictly one week before the class. No refunds/credits will be given if the participant fails to turn up for the class. Rescheduling of classes is permitted only 48 hours before the booked timing, subject to availability.
- Refreshment set is non-refundable and non-transferable to another class if rescheduled.
Enquiries for booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org